- My Cruise Documents
- Azamara Club Cruises Documents
Avoid having to fill out forms when you embark by checking in online. Online check-in is available up to 3 days before your sail date.
What you'll need for Online Check-in:
- Your cruise line confirmation number, ship, sail date (this will be on your Cruise Brothers Confirmation)
- The full legal name, date of birth for each traveler in your party
- Passport or appropriate travel documentation information for each traveler Passport #, date of expiration, date of issue
- Emergency Contact name and phone # (this is someone not travelling with you)
- A credit card - this is used to set up your onboard account – Cruises operate on a cashless system and do not accept cash for onboard purchases and gratuities.
- Travel plans before and after your cruise. They want to know how you plan to get there and how you plan to leave.
Please note: Your reservation must be paid in full in order for you to access online check-in.
- IMPORTANT -
Guests are required to be checked-in no later than 90-60 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing time.* Late arrivals will not be permitted to sail.
*Some sailings may require an earlier check-in time. Please refer to your Guest Vacation Documents for specific information on your voyage.