- My Cruise Documents
- Disney Cruise Line Documents
You will need to create a new account or log into an existing one (maybe from a past Disney vacation).
Then, you will enter your reservation number, and birth date for someone in your stateroom.
Click on Begin Check-in in the My Online Check-In box.
What you'll need for Online Check-in:
- Your cruise line confirmation number, ship, sail date (this will be on your Cruise Brothers Confirmation)
- The full legal name, date of birth for each traveler in your party
- Passport or appropriate travel documentation information for each traveler Passport #, date of expiration, date of issue
- Emergency Contact name and phone # (this is someone not travelling with you)
- A credit card - this is used to set up your onboard account – Cruises operate on a cashless system and do not accept cash for onboard purchases and gratuities.
- Travel plans before and after your cruise. They want to know how you plan to get there and how you plan to leave.