- My Cruise Documents
- MSC Cruise Documents
MSC web check-in allows guests to check in anytime up to 24 hours* before the day of departure.
United States citizens on a roundtrip cruise departing from one United States port, sailing within the Western Hemisphere and ending in the same United States port can use a government issued picture ID along with proof of citizenship in the form of an original or notarized government issued birth certificate or original Naturalization certificate in lieu of a passport.
What you'll need for Online Check-in:
- Your cruise line confirmation number, ship, sail date (this will be on your Cruise Brothers Confirmation)
- The full legal name, date of birth for each traveler in your party
- Passport or appropriate travel documentation information for each traveler Passport #, date of expiration, date of issue
- Emergency Contact name and phone # (this is someone not travelling with you)
- A credit card - this is used to set up your onboard account – Cruises operate on a cashless system and do not accept cash for onboard purchases and gratuities.
- Travel plans before and after your cruise. They want to know how you plan to get there and how you plan to leave.