- My Cruise Documents
- Holland Amnerica Line Documents
Benefits of Checking in Online
Don't worry if you begin the process and cannot finish for whatever reason; you may easily return to complete it later. Required fields are indicated in red and with an asterisk. When you check-in online, you'll be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Boarding Pass: for speedy embarkation, simply print your pass after completing online check-in. (Keep in a safe place along with your cruise documents).
What you'll need for Online Check-in:
- Your cruise line confirmation number, ship, sail date (this will be on your Cruise Brothers Confirmation)
- The full legal name, date of birth for each traveler in your party
- Passport or appropriate travel documentation information for each traveler Passport #, date of expiration, date of issue
- Emergency Contact name and phone # (this is someone not travelling with you)
- A credit card - this is used to set up your onboard account – Cruises operate on a cashless system and do not accept cash for onboard purchases and gratuities.
- Travel plans before and after your cruise. They want to know how you plan to get there and how you plan to leave.
Availability of Express Docs
Your Express Docs will be available:
- After all Required guests data is complete
- After payment is complete
- Within 50 days of your cruise departure
What to Bring to the Ship
For embarkation remember to bring the following items:
- Your Boarding Pass or Express Docs
- Appropriate identification and passport or government-issued ID
- Visa and immunization information (if required)