100 Boyd Avenue
East Providence, RI 02914
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
This crown jewel of the fleet dazzles from the moment you come onboard, boasting all the amenities you expect of Princess.
Its unique Crown Plaza is an atrium designed in the spirit of an Italian piazza where you can get a bite to eat or just relax and people-watch. Other highlights of this brand new ship include the Crown Grill, modeled after a classic steakhouse, the Sanctuary deck area, reserved just for adults, and Movies Under the Stars, our poolside movie theater.
Crown passengers will enjoy a variety of special features designed just for the Caribbean, plus the many services and features of Personal Choice Cruising -- enabling passengers to customize their cruise experience with a myriad of dining, entertainment and activity options. Below are some of the features Crown Princess has to offer.
Crown Princess Facts
Passenger Capacity: 3,100
Cruising Speed: 22
Private Balcony Staterooms: 881
-80% of all outside cabins
Room Service: Yes
Tipping: $10 pp per day automatically added to shipboard account; 15% automatically added to bar checks.
- Accommodates 3,080 passengers
- Nearly 900 staterooms have private balconies (80 percent of all outside cabins)
- An entire deck of mini-suites
- 300 square foot Movies Under the Stars outdoor movie theater
- Dramatic new piazza-style atrium featuring casual dining venues in a street cafe environment of the atrium -- including an International Cafe serving a rotating menu throughout the day, and a wine and seafood bar
- Wedding chapel featuring wedding-at-sea program officiated by the ship's captain
- Dedicated conference center/meeting rooms
- World-class art collection, gallery and auctions
- Nine-hole putting course and golf simulator and two digital golf simulators
- Wrap-around promenade deck
- Four pools - including one swim-against-the current pool
- Sports court and jogging track
- Asian-themed Lotus spa with ocean-view gym
- Three main dining rooms(one traditional, two anytime)
- Caribbean-themed Cafe Caribe featuring local specialties
- Two specialty restaurants
-An expanded Sabatini?s Restaurant
-The new Crown Grill (steak & seafood)
- Outdoor hamburger and hot dog grill, pizzeria and ice cream bar
- Extensive buffet and bistro, plus round-the-clock room service
- A wide variety of bars and lounges, including a cigar lounge
- Three unique show lounges
- One of the largest casinos afloat
- Expansive child and teen centers
- 24-hour Internet Cafe
- Skywalkers nightclub and observation lounge featuring commanding views over the aft of the ship
- Easy wheelchair access staterooms and most public areas
Nights are always abuzz with activity, and it's up to you to choose your pleasure - from live theater and the big screen, to plush lounges, swanky casinos and dance clubs.
To say the nightlife onboard is entertaining is an understatement. Our performers are seasoned professionals and their performances are of the same caliber as what you'd see on a Broadway stage. Our theater productions, lounge acts, movies and casino venues are just some of the fun onboard.
This ship's theater venues are designed with great acoustics, the best seats in the house, and stellar acts. The movies shown are all first-run feature-length films.
- Princess Theater
- Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater
Our ship's Hot Spots are just that - sizzling! They vary depending upon the ship and feature dazzling casinos, our Movies Under The Stars outdoor theater, night clubs, dance floors and more.
- Gatsby's Casino
- Explorers Lounge (nightclub-style performances)
- Skywalkers Nightclub (15 decks above the sea)
- Club Fusion
Whether you're in the mood for a cozy space to sip cocktails with someone special or a swanky place to savor a cigar and make new friends, Princess ships provide it all.
- Wheelhouse Bar
- Adagio Bar
- Crooners Bar
- Speakeasy cigar lounge
Personal Choice Dining
Dine in the manner that suits your schedule instead of cramping your style. Choose from Traditional Dining, Anytime Dining, Specialty Dining or Casual Dining.
Our Princess chefs are true culinary artists who insist on serving the very finest cuisine - and it shows. Our entire fleet has been inducted into the prestigious Chane des R'tisseurs gastronomic society. Each chef's menu is creative and the selections change every day. Pair that with impeccable service and you're in for an unforgettable gourmet experience.
This ship offers several formal dining rooms in the cruise tradition, with Traditional Fixed Seating at the same times for each meal, with attentive service provided by your own waiter throughout the cruise.
Anytime Dining means you aren't limited to eating at a fixed time or place on the ship. Instead, the choice of when and where you want to eat is flexible, based only on your stomach's whim.
- Michelangelo Dining Room
- Da Vinci Dining Room
Our ships' restaurants are always in big demand and this ship's options are no exception, serving up exquisite local specialties and gourmet favorites. Reservations recommended. Cover charge applies.
- Sabatini's (Italian restaurant)
- Crown Grill (steak & seafood)
- Ultimate Balcony Dining
Want to maximize your pool time and minimize your mealtime? Get a quick and satisfying bite whenever you like at our Casual Dining eateries, or get take-out and dine by the pool.
- 24-hour International Cafe (nominal charge applies to select items)
- Horizon Court Buffet and Bistro
- Cafe Caribe
- Vines (wine & seafood bar - nominal charge applies to select items)
- Pizza & ice cream bar
- Trident Grill (burgers & hot dogs)
- Afternoon tea
- 24-hour room service
Crown Princess Activities
Fill your days with activities and do nothing the next. Take a personal enrichment class, do yoga, go duty-free shopping, or just relax with a dip in one of the pools or spas.
The many activities onboard our ships are designed to stimulate, educate, entertain, inspire and sweat - not necessarily in that order. But, you can be sure we'll do our best to cover all the bases. And from art auctions to virtual golf, this ship is loaded with fun things to do.
Pools & Spas
Sometimes floating serenely just isn't enough - splash around, ride the waves, swim against the current or take a dip in one of this ship's bubbling hot tubs.
- Calypso Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Neptune's Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Terrace Pool
- Lotus Spa Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- The Sanctuary(adults only)
Our ships will keep you on the run, literally, with basketball, paddle tennis, jogging tracks and state-of-the-art gyms equipped with machines that'll keep your heart rate pumping.
- Lotus Spa, gym and fitness area
- Swim-against-the-current lap pool
- Nine-hole putting course
- Virtual golf simulators
- Jogging track
- Center Court
When is a cruise an opportunity to enrich? When it's a Princess cruise. This ship offers area lectures, art exhibits and classes taught by local experts.
- World-class art collection, gallery and auctions
- 24-hour Internet Cafe (wireless access available)
- Hearts & Minds Wedding Chapel
- Conference Center
Deals on designer clothing and gifts, including Lladro, Swarovski, Calvin Klein, Tommy Bahama, Lancome, Clinique, Estee Lauder, and Fossil - all up to 30% off.
- Boutiques (duty-free)
- Escapes (Future Cruise Sales)
A Princess Cruise means fun for the entire family - with activities for kids to keep them happy and special teen programs to get them involved too.
With Princess, young kids and teens have their own kind of fun - and their own place to hang out. Our youth and teen centers are fully equipped with everything from the latest video games and movies, to arts and crafts, fooseball tables, board games and jukeboxes. And for the littlest ones, activities like kids' karaoke, pizza parties, pajama nights and more.
Kids & Teens
This ship's activities run the age-appropriate gamut for those under 18 - from Princess Pelicans (ages 3 to 7), and Shockwaves (ages 8-12), to Remix (ages 13-17).
- The Fun Zone
- Teen Center
- Video arcade
- Chill Out splash pool