100 Boyd Avenue
East Providence, RI 02914
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
Cruise like royalty.
Norwegian Jewel sparkles with her exclusive Garden and Courtyard Villas - the biggest, most luxurious suites ever to hit the high seas. And that's just the beginning. Norwegian Jewel is like a giant, floating luxury resort with swimming pools, hot tubs, a health spa, casino, plus tons of other things to you can choose from to customize your vacation. And since we herald your indecisiveness, check out our 12 different restaurants, 24-hour room service or one of the 11 bars and lounges. You make the rules, ensuring you cruise the Mediterranean, Egypt & Greek Isles, or the Caribbean like a king.
Norwegian Jewel Highlights
- Kids rule at Splashdown Kid's Club, Sapphire Kid's Pool and Underground Teen's Club.
Our Courtyard Villas, situated on a secluded deck of 10 unique suites, share a private-access courtyard with pool, hot tub, exercise room, sundeck, cabanas, and more.
- Unwind with a hot stone massage at the Bora Bora Health Spa and be sure to try the Relaxation room.
- You'll love Bar Central - with a martini bar, a champagne and wine bar, and a beer and whisky pub all in one, there's something for everyone.
Norwegian Jewel Facts
|13 BARS & LOUNGES
- Stardust Theater
- Spinnaker Lounge
- Jewel Club Casino
- FYZZ Cabaret Lounge & Bar
- Maltings Beer & Whiskey Bar
- Star Bar
- Magnum's Champagne & Wine Bar
- Corona Cigar Club
- Java Cafe
- Shakers Martini & Cocktail Bar
- Internet Cafe
- Sky High Bar
- Topsiders Bar
- Tsar's Palace Main Restaurant
- Azura Main Restaurant
- Le Bistro French Restaurant
- Chin Chin Asian Restaurant
- Cagney's Steakhouse
- Tango's Tapas & Latin Restaurant
- The Great Outdoors
- Garden Cafe / Kid's Cafe
- Mama's Italian Kitchen
- Blue Lagoon
- Sapphire Kid's Pool
- Indoor Lap Pool
- 6 Hot Tubs
- Sapphire Pools
- Bora Bora Health Spa & Beauty Salon
- Body Waves Fitness Center
- Jogging/Walking Track
- Basketball/Volleyball/Tennis Court
- The Galleria Shops
- The Chapel
- Card Room
- LifeStyles Room
- The Library
- Splashdown Kid's Club
- Club Underground
- Video Arcade
- Art Gallery
- 3 Meeting Rooms
Norwegian Jewel features the latest in relaxation and fitness at the contemporary South Pacific-themed Bora Bora Health Spa and Beauty Salon. Mandara Spa, the world's leading operator of landside resort spas, will operate the spa, pampering NCL guests with an exotic menu of spa and beauty treatments combining the best of East and West.
Norwegian Jewel offers a new, advanced Internet Cafe and Photo Gallery with kiosks to print photos from digital cameras as well as the latest laptops, which guests can rent to use around the ship. The ship also features NCL's signature WiFi.
The Sports Deck contains a basketball, volleyball and tennis court, while the Body Waves Fitness Center boast's state-of-the-art cardiovascular workout equipment each with its own TV -- aerobic and yoga area with a sprung wooden floor, steam and sauna rooms, a jet-current exercise pool, an indoor lap pool, whirlpool and hydrotherapy pool.
The ship will be particularly family-friendly and feature the Splashdown Kid's Club and Sapphire Kid's Pool, a brightly colored facility for children designed with a cute and friendly tropical sea creature theme as well as the Underground Teen's Club.
Like her sisters, Norwegian Jewel features 10 restaurants including passenger favorites such as Cagney's Steak House, Blue Lagoon and NCL's signature restaurant, Le Bistro. In addition, Norwegian Jewel also features:
- Tango's - Tango's is a contemporary, brightly colored restaurant to compliment the hot and spicy Latin/Tapas fare. The interior will be decorated with colorful ceramics and mosaics and the carpet will be inspired by the steps of the Tango.
- Chin Chin - The decor of this Asian restaurant is inspired by the traditional female costumes and dances of the Far East. Tibetan flags will flutter along the railing next to the traditionally carved entrance.
- Tsar's Palace - This main restaurant is inspired by the grandeur of the palaces of St. Petersburg and the era of Russian Tsars. White and gold ceilings, green marbled pillars and 24-carat gold-coated chandeliers will adorn this very detailed room. The balustrades around the restaurant are inspired by Faberge eggs.
- Azura - This main restaurant is inspired by today's modern boutique hotel designs. The clean-lined, rich timber room will combine blues and purples with orange accents. The signature of this room will be the interpretations of pop art rendered in backlit glass that glow and set the mood for intimate dining.
- Mama's Italian Kitchen - This dedicated Italian restaurant resembles a village Trattoria with a long wooden table running through the center of the room to create the feel of a traditional farmhouse kitchen.
The ship also includes a new concept for NCL - a "Bar Central" - featuring a martini bar, a champagne and wine bar, and a beer and whisky pub all connected but with three distinct personalities.
Shakers Martini and Cocktail Bar is a 60's inspired lounge decorated with silhouettes and artwork reflecting the jet set dressed for the cocktail hour.
Magnum's Champagne and Wine Bar, a French art deco inspired bar, replicates the feel of 1920's Paris and the grand old cruise liner, the Normandie, while the back bar has a champagne-like bubbling, backlit water display.
The third venue in Bar Central is Maltings Beer and Whiskey Pub, a contemporary bar with low seating and tables along with mood lighting that compliments the backlit artwork themed around whiskey and beer production.
In addition to Bar Central, Norwegian Jewel features the Sky High Bar, a beer garden designed to resemble a hot air balloon with sandbags, ropes and a rattan front, and "Fyzz" Cabaret Lounge, inspired by all things spherical and out of space, featuring three private Karaoke rooms.