100 Boyd Avenue
East Providence, RI 02914
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
Big Apple meet big ship.
Norwegian Dawn is truly a beauty - you'll recognize her by the Statue of Liberty adorning the hull - and she's been New York's favorite ship since she began sailing from the Big Apple in 2003. Norwegian Dawn is built for Freestyle Cruising with 12 different restaurants, nine bars and lounges, fitness center and spa, Broadway Theater, casino, three pools and more - making sure you never run out of things to see and do on your trip. Take a break from the big city and head aboard Norwegian Dawn to the Bahamas, Caribbean or Canada & New England.
Norwegian Dawn Highlights
- Be sure to check out the art collection in Le Bistro, where you'll find original paintings by Matisse, Monet, Renoir and Van Gogh.
- Big city appetite? How about a nice, juicy steak at Cagney's? Or try the Teppanyaki Room and watch as your meal is prepared by a chef who really knows how to slice and dice.
- Two Garden Villas, each having up to 5000 sq ft of space, three separate bedrooms, private garden, sundeck and the perfect top-of-the-ship location overlooking the pool deck.
Norwegian Dawn Facts
Date Launched: 12/14/2002
Gross Tons: 92,250
Length (ft.): 971
Beam (ft.): 107
Stability Rating: Excellent
Dinner Seatings: 1
Cuisine: Continental and International
Dress Code: Resort Casual
Room Service: Yes
Tipping: $10 per person per day automatically added to shipboard account, 15% automatically added to bar checks
Outdoor Pools: 1
Indoor Pools: 1
Fitness Center: Yes
Beauty Salon: Yes
Child Program: Yes
Self-service Laundry: No
Outside Doubles: 765
Inside Doubles: 361
Singles Cabins: 0
Singles Surcharge: 150-200%
Verandah Cabins: 515
Allow yourself to run ramped while you're aboard Norwegian's Dawn. You and yours are invited to get carried away utilizing all of the activity possibilities that this beautiful ship has to offer. If you're well over due for a little relaxation by being pampered, you will have the opportunity to experience the perks of our Full Service Spa. For the wine lovers, you will definitely fall in love with the our Wine Cellar where you'll have the chance to do a little wine tasting and maybe find a new favorite.
- Variety of daily activities led by cruise staff
- Port & shopping lectures and shore excursions
- Atrium gift shop & 20,000 sq. ft department store for duty-free shopping, jewelry, souvenirs and logo items
- Wine Cellar offers wine tastings, displays and sales
- Photo Gallery and Photo Shop for cruise photos, film and developing
- 1 outdoor & 1 indoor swimming pool and whirlpools for total relaxation
- Kid's Water World pool area with space age theme
- Deck sports include volleyball, basketball, golf driving range, batting cage, shuffleboard, jogging track
- Full service Barong Spa includes extensive fitness center, indoor pool, aerobics, sauna & steam rooms and beauty parlor
- Conference Center has main boardroom and 4 meeting rooms
- Library for quiet reading
- Card Room for cards, games & puzzles
- Wedding Chapel for weddings or vow renewals
The Choice Is Yours
Aboard Norwegian Dawn you'll discover NCL has rolled out the red carpet for its guests. This is Freestyle Cruising at its finest. We've created a dining atmosphere that's as free-spirited as the islands and cities we visit. Our guests can not only select from 10 spectacular restaurants with cuisine choices from all around the world, they also have the freedom to dine whenever they want. They're welcome to come early and stay late because our evening hours extend from 5:30 'til midnight. For casual dining we have two cafes that offer savory choices around the clock and 24-hour room service. And guests are encouraged to dress according to their style, not ours. There are optional formal nights, and throughout the cruise, resort casual attire is always appropriate for dinner.
Norwegian Dawn's roster of 10 restaurants has a very international flavor. The fact is, no other cruise line has more Freestyle dining choices. From the French elegance of Le Bistro to the exotic Asian allure of Bamboo, the Dawn will treat its guests to a world of culinary options. Here's your inside pass to the newest, most tempting selection of Freestyle dining on the high seas.
After an long exciting day jammed packed with activities and scrumptious dining you're probably beyond tired, but I dare you to sleep. The fun has just begun and there are any limits to the abundance of entertainment contained on this ship. You are guaranteed to find either a Lounge or Bar with the ideal atmosphere that you've been looking for. If you're feeling a bit of a lucky spirit, you'll find exactly what you have in mind in the Dawn Club Casino.
- Stardust Theatre soars three decks with European opera house ambiance and full production shows
- Dazzles Lounge offers cabaret shows, dancing and also functions as a disco
- Gatsby's Champagne Bar offers fine champagnes by the glass
- Havana Club offers hand-rolled premium cigars, humidor, fine cognac served in warm glasses, malt whiskey and relaxed seating
- The Red Lion English Pub offers darts, pints, pool, and large screen TV for sports broadcasts
- Java Cafe offers majestic atrium views, offers specialty coffees and pastries
- Circus-themed Karaoke Bar include 6 private rooms
- Spinnakers Observation Lounge with live music and dance floor
- Dawn Club Casino - NCL lets the good times roll at their Casinos at Sea. Novices and veterans alike will enjoy Roulette, Blackjack, Craps, Let It Ride and Caribbean Stud Poker.TM Our slots and video poker machines provide more exciting opportunities than ever.