100 Boyd Avenue
East Providence, RI 02914
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
Fun for Everyone!
It's all part of the magic of every Disney Cruise Line vacation.
- Where else could you enjoy a uniquely different dining experience every night of your cruise?
- Find imaginative children's programs and separate activity areas for adults, teens and kids.
- Attend live musical stage shows? Or spend a day exploring Castaway Cay, our private island in The Bahamas.
Disney Magic Facts
- Each ship was built at the legendary Fincantieri Shipyards in Italy.
- The bow of the Disney Magic was constructed in Ancona; the stern built 100 miles from there, in Marghera. The two sections were then welded together!
- Gross tonnage is 83,000.
- The ships' registry is The Bahamas.
- The overall length is 964 feet; the maximum width is 106 feet.
- The ship's draft is 25.3 feet.
- The ship's cruising speed is 21.5 knots; its maximum speed is 24 knots.
- Each ship has 875 staterooms and a crew size of 945.
- 73% of the staterooms have outside views; 60% of those have private verandahs.
- The home port is Port Canaveral, Florida.
- There are approximately 1,850 telephones aboard each ship.
- The total potable water storage capability is 82,000 gallons.
- The total diesel fuel storage capability is 20,000 gallons.
- The weight of the anchor is 14 tons.
- The weight of the propeller is 18.8 tons.
- The horsepower of one engine equals 15.448. The horsepower of all five engines equals 77.243.
- Each ship can distill 1,200 tons of fresh water each day from sea water.
- The water used to operate the laundry is water from the atmosphere, collected as it drains from the air-conditioning system. Specifically, 280 tons a day are retrieved; the laundry uses 220 tons.
- The colors of each ship are Mickey's colors: red, yellow and dark blue.
- Sorcerer Mickey stands at the bow of the Disney Magic.
- The stern of the Disney Magic has Goofy painting.
- The interior of the Disney Magic is art deco, characterized by slender forms, straight lines and a sleekness expressive of modern technology.
Discover an awesome world of Disney-style cruise activities for Guests of all ages.
Our trained counselors help kids 3-12 join in hands-on fun and Teens 13-17 enjoy an area that's just for them. Adults can keep busy - or just relax - all day and night. Choose to have family time or individual time throughout your cruise; whatever you do, every choice is sure to yield lifelong memories!
- Disney's Oceaneer Club- Kids ages 3-7 sail to a world devoted to fun and fantasy in this wondrous play area designed like Captain Hook's ship - it's just for them!
- Disney's Oceaneer Lab- Kids ages 8-12 explore their universe and beyond in this fantastic lab and interactive playspace that develops the imagination as only Disney can.
- Ocean Quest- Sail your own ship in this perfect hangout for kids. "Steer" from the captain's chair in this scaled replica of the ship's bridge!
- The Stack- Discover a teen-only space on the Disney Magic loaded with everything you want - especially privacy. This is the place to listen to music, watch movies, connect to the Internet or just hang out.
- Studio Sea- Have fun in this colossal club with activities the whole family can enjoy, from captivating karaoke to TV-style game shows to incomparable themed parties - all done the Disney way!
- Spa and Fitness- Pamper yourself at a spa with breathtaking therapies from faraway places, work out with a complete line of exercise equipment, take part in aerobics or yoga classes, and visit a world-class salon.
- Pools- Enjoy three delightful pools with a distinctive difference: one's for families to enjoy, another's just for the little ones, and the third is a quiet getaway for adults.
- Make a Splash - At Mickey's Pool, the little ones can splash to their hearts' content. There are two wonderful wading pools, a separate area for young children wearing swim diapers, and an amazing water slide for kids ages 4-14.
- Deck Activities- Stay active onboard as you run laps, play ping pong and shuffleboard, shoot hoops, practice your slap shot and tackle awesome arcade games. Go where the action is: on deck!
Leave it to the world's greatest entertainers to bring you the world's greatest entertainment.
The Walt Disney Theatre offers a magnificent tribute to the grand theatrical palaces of yesteryear, with live original Disney stage productions. Non-stop sports action is the name of the game at ESPN Skybox. Movie buffs can enjoy new releases and Disney classics at the Buena Vista Theatre. Or go to the Internet Cafe for access to the cyber world while you're at sea.
The Promenade Loungeserenades you with live pop music and your favorite libation. And Studio Sea is a nightspot featuring games and music the whole family will enjoy. When the sun goes down, adults head for Beat Street on the Disney Magic, and Route 66 on the Disney Wonder. From an intimate piano bar to a Top 40-dance club, or a pub filled with sing-along laughs, the action never stops on the high seas.
The Walt Disney Theatre - Whether you're on the Disney Magic or the Disney Wonder, this 1,022-seat theatre spans three decks on the ship and offers a dramatic setting for original Disney productions with state-of-the-art staging, lighting and special effects. The theatre features a variety of shows done the Disney way.
Welcome Aboard Variety Show - This exciting show features singers, dancers and variety acts. It's a welcome aboard fanfare that invites Guests to sit back for a fun-filled week.
Disney Trivia Game Show - Imagine being on your favorite game show, complete with a gregarious host and lots of dramatic lighting. Brush up on your Disney trivia and come experience the drama and excitement yourself. Or just soak in all the energy and suspense as a member of the audience. Players get a chance to win prizes and onboard credits.
Hercules -- A Muse-ical Comedy - Relive all the magic of the Disney animated feature in a live stage show. It's a vaudevillian-style salute to the ancient strongman including great music from the Disney movie of the same name.
Morty the Magnificent - A magician and his traveling troupe get a little help from a familiar friend. You'll recognize the famous Sorcerer's Apprentice on this original production as you discover how truly magical the Disney Magic can be!
Disney Dreams - A bedtime story featuring Peter Pan, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Cinderella, Ariel and many other popular Disney characters, who together teach a young girl the power of her dreams.
Magical Farewell - This show wraps up all the magic of your Disney Cruise Line vacation as performers celebrate the Guests' week of shipboard activities and island-hopping.
ESPN Skybox - Imagine watching up to four live sporting events -- simultaneously! That's the action at ESPN Skybox. A satellite link hooks you up to big-screen TVs and all the live sports action you can handle. Team it all up with a menu of all-American stadium fare and you've got a winning combo for non-stop fun.
Buena Vista Theatre - Whether it's a blockbuster new release or a time-treasured Disney classic, the Buena Vista Theatre is the place to catch all your favorite films. This 268-seat venue offers all the comforts of the most modern theatres so grab your popcorn and sit back -- it's show time!
Promenade Lounge - Kick back with the live sounds of classic pop tunes in a cool, laid-back ambiance. Whether you're meeting with friends or just hanging out, it's a great place to unwind. The lounge is situated just off the aft elevator lobby.
Internet Cafe - Here you can find a cozy corner to relax and surf the Web, access a shipboard e-mail account or find out more about the ports on all the Disney Cruise Line vacations. You can also access news and scores from ABCNews.com and ESPN.com. You can even e-mail a short Web video of yourself to your friends.
Studio Sea - A nightclub for families. That's the idea behind Studio Sea. Test your Disney IQ in a hilarious game show called Mickey Mania. Grab the mike on Karaoke Night. Head for the dance floor and strut your stuff. There's something different happening every night of the week. So grab the kids and set sail for full-out fun!
Beat Street - Find your nightlife groove on the most happening strip on the ship. Whether it's Beat Street on the Disney Magic or Route 66 on the Disney Wonder, our entertainment districts offer three awesome clubs sure to suit your night-life tastes. Spend a night on the town and take the elevator home.
Rockin' Bar D - This is the kind of place you might remember from a cross-country trip, when you and a friend stopped in a little honky tonk for a drink and ended up having the time of your lives. That roadhouse feeling is alive and well at Rockin' Bar D, where you'll find live rock 'n roll bands that bring down the house every night.
Off-Beat - Watch the hilarious banter between these two top-shelf musicians as they bring the house down. These dueling pianists will have you rolling in the galleys. It all adds up to a side-splitting night of sing-a-long comedy and crowd participation.
Sessions - Settle into an overstuffed armchair and relax to the soothing sounds of the piano in this jazz club where the mood is always mellow and the music is just right. You'll find all your favorite specialty coffees, plus the finest champagnes, wines, liqueurs and aperitifs. There's even a selection of gourmet caviar. Go for the music, stay for the ambiance.
Take advantage of so many onboard opportunities!
Drop your littlest ones off at a peaceful nursery with trained counselors. Shop for exclusive Disney Cruise Line merchandise and souvenirs. Preserve your memories with a variety of cruise photography packages, connect to the Internet, even stop by the Medical Health Center. And be assured that our experienced crew is always ready to assist you.
- Flounder's Reef Nursery- Kids 12 weeks to 36 months feel at home in this delightful Disney nursery and group-babysitting area, staffed by trained Disney counselors.
- Photography Services
- Internet Services
- Guest Services
- Meeting Facilities
Here is a glimpse at what's new onboard the Disney Magic:
Indulgence and Relaxation
Quiet Cove, the serene pool retreat reserved for the enjoyment of adults, received a makeover including upgrades to Cove Cafe, the pool and the deck area.
Fun for the Little Ones
The Oceaneer Club and the Oceaneer Lab were enhanced with new registration areas that make the check-in process more efficient and hassle-free.
Mickey's Splash Zone
A new toddler water playground inspired by Fantasia's Sorcerer's Apprentice. This 385-square-foot extension to the Mickey Pool on deck 9 features star- and moon-shaped interactive fountains, a soft play surface and whimsical splash zones; creating an inviting environment for children not yet toilet trained and in swim diapers.
The guest staterooms onboard the Disney Magic received an infusion of technology with the installation of flat-screen LCD television sets. The new 22-inch units are mounted on a swivel arm to allow easy viewing from multiple locations within the stateroom.
Food, Elegance and You!!
Sample the flavors of the world with Disney Cruise dining.
Enjoy a wide range of delectable delights for the whole family. Gather together to share stories of your day as you "rotate" at dinnertime through three uniquely themed restaurants with distinctive cuisine - staffed with your personal servers who accompany you throughout your cruise and cater to your every taste.
Animator's Palate- Enter the hand-drawn world of the Disney animator and - as your magical meal is served - watch the walls come alive with color, surrounding you with beloved images from classic Disney animated films.
Lumiere's- Step into a grand dining room on the Disney Magic, harkening back to the classic ocean liners of the past - with an elegant rose motif from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" and fabulous cuisine with a French flair.
Parrot Cay- Discover the festive tastes of the islands in this extraordinary eatery where colors bloom and the fun and spirit of the Bahamas inhabit every corner.
Palo- Delight in delicious Northern Italian cuisine at this elegant, world-class restaurant for adults only, where a romantic candlelit dinner lives on as a treasured memory.
Other Meals and Snacks- Enjoy all sorts of wonderful food at the ship's remarkable restaurants and superb snack bars from morning to night - all included with the price of your cruise.
Build memories to last a lifetime
Discover an enchanting vacation for every member of your family. Take a Disney cruise, and set sail on a dream.
Embrace the spirit of imagination with cruise entertainment for every member of the family. See again and again why nobody creates magic like Disney.
- Live Shows - Be dazzled by brilliant Broadway-style productions with all the singing, dancing, costumes and special effects you expect in a Disney show. Magic is always in the air at the Walt Disney Theatre!
- Character Experiences - Guess who's on vacation? Lots of Disney Characters - with you! Bring your autograph book and camera to meet someone special throughout your cruise.
- Nightclubs and Lounges - Whether dancing, enjoying a cocktail with friends or just relaxing, you're always in an extraordinary setting at a Disney-designed nightclub and lounge for every mood and taste.
- Movies - Take a break at the beautiful Buena Vista Theatre, a state-of-the-art cinema with a wide-ranging program of first-run features and Disney favorites.
- Poolside Movies - The Goofy Pool area on the Disney Magic is transformed on special occasions to accommodate a new 24-by-14-foot jumbo LED screen, attached to the ship's forward funnel. Guests will enjoy feature films poolside, along with enhanced outdoor entertainment and deck parties.