100 Boyd Avenue
East Providence, RI 02914
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
What can you expect on a "Fun Ship" that's more than 100,000 tons? More fun than ever before. Because this floating resort has multi-tiered decks, including four fabulous pool areas, all kinds of clubs and lounges, even a two-level spa and fitness center. The Eastern Caribbean itinerary calls on San Juan, St. Maarten and St. Thomas, while the Western route makes stops in Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios.
Carnival Victory Facts
Date Launched: 08/31/2000
Gross Tons: 101509.0
Length (ft.): 893
Beam (ft.): 116
Stability Rating: Excellent
Dinner Seatings: 2
Dress Code: Traditional
Room Service: Yes
Tipping: $10.00 PPPD, 15% automatically added to bar checks
Outdoor Pools: 4
Indoor Pools: 0
Fitness Center: Yes
Beauty Salon: Yes
Child Program: Yes
Self-service Laundry: Yes
Outside Doubles: 801
Inside Doubles: 526
Singles Cabins: 0
Singles Surcharge: 150 - 200%
Verandah Cabins: 534
Aboard the Carnival Victory, we provide a collection of entertaining activities for your enjoyment. Our variety of fun seeking activities satisfies even the pickiest preferences. We accommodate those who enjoy a relaxing day of reading, those who enjoy the action pack day of board games in the Card Room, Shuffleboard & Ping Pong or Virtual Reality Arcade in the Virtual Sea, as well as those who take pleasure in Jogging & Swimming. Don't worry we also support those who appreciate being pampered in the Nautica Spa and Beauty Salon. Also, for our young cruisers we offer Children's World.
- Photo Studio
- Indian Library - with a very large selection of reading material
- Card Room - Boardgames are also available
- Victory Shops - 4 to choose from
- Virtual Sea - Virtual Reality Arcade
- Children's World - the expanded facilities of the Camp Carnival Program for children ages 2 to 15
- 4 Pools & a 214-foot Spiral Water slide
- 7 Whirlpools
- Nautica Spa - full service
- Jogging Track
- Beauty Salon
- Camp Carnival for the children
- Shuffleboard & Ping Pong on deck
It's always a culinary event in our formal dining rooms. We've set the table for a first-class dining experience, including: fresh lobster on every cruise, an extensive wine list and attentive service.
For more intimate dining, many ships feature a reservations-only supper club with a Manhattan-chic setting and a menu that includes steakhouse favorites. Every meal is a celebration in our reservations-only Supper Club.
From the extravagant midnight buffets (on select ships), to the European-style cafes, sushi bars and 24-hour pizzeria, you'll discover a myriad of palate-pleasing favorites that even the most discriminating diner will enjoy.
Satisfy Every Appetite
We didn't forget about our youngest cruisers. Our children's menus feature plenty of kid-pleasing favorites including spaghetti and meatballs, hamburgers, hotdogs, pizza, assorted desserts and much more.
Are you ready for the ultimate Carnival Victory experience?
Come grant our crew the opportunity to entertain you and yours beyond belief. We provide recreation for all different types of lifestyles. Whether you're a free spirit that enjoys bar and lounge hopping or the type that enjoys watching a wide variety of up coming singer, comedians, bands, and musicians perform nightly. We have the ideal entertainment options for you partake in.
- The Caribbean Lounge features a spanning three levels with Traditional Theatre Seating
- Seventh Sea Bar - Piano Bar in the Main Atrium
- Caspian Bar - Wine Bar
- South China Sea Club, the largest Casino at sea
- Aegean Bar - Sports Bar where you can catch all the action on large-screen TVs
- Irish Sea Bar - Sing-A-Long Bar
- Club Arctic - Nightclub
- Neptunes Way - The ship-long Promenade where everything is located
- Black and Red Seas
- Adriatic Lounge
- Sirens' Bar
- Trident Bar