100 Boyd Avenue
East Providence, RI 02914
Open 7 Days until Midnight
24/7 for online bookings
MS Amalyra Facts
All ships were built in Holland
- Built: 2009
- Length: 360 feet; Width: 38 feet
- Crew: 41 (European)
- Staterooms: 71 (170 sq.ft.)
- Junior Suites: 4 (255 sq.ft.)
- Registry: Switzerland; Home port: Basel
Our ships offers well-designed public areas for your full cruise enjoyment. Enter the contemporary Lobby with its captivating artwork, then relax in the modern lounges and bars with comfortable furnishings. Walk through pleasant hallways and generous open stairways and enjoy a well lit surrounding.
The newest features on board these 2 ships are:
- BICYCLES: Each ship has 25 bicycles on board which can be used by passengers free of charge to visit the small towns. Today, most regions offer well-maintained bicycle paths along the river.
- INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM: Every stateroom is equipped with monitor and keyboard with Internet access, English speaking TV stations, a large movie selection and numerous music programs. Our satellite telephone system allows you to call home for only 1 Euro per minute.
- THE GENEROUS WELLNESS AREA located in the Aft area of the Violin Deck includes a glassed-in fitness room, massage, beauty salon and the Adagio Lounge with bar, modern wicker furniture and French doors to enjoy the fresh river air.
- ELEVATOR: Both ships have an elevator, which only very few river cruise ships are featuring. The elevator reaches 4 different levels: The Restaurant level (1), the Staterooms on the Cello Deck (2), the Lobby and Panorama Lounge (3) and the Staterooms on the Violin Deck (4).
- STATEROOMS: Inside your exquisitely decorated stateroom you'll find all the amenities of a fine hotel, with white-on-white plush bedding, a cozy sitting area, Infotainment System, hair dryer, safe, fluffy bathrobes, individually controlled air-conditioning and ample closet space. All 71 staterooms and the 4 Jr. Suites are outside; over 82% feature large French balconies, which are a true delight when relaxing in your stateroom.
The brand new MS AMALYRA (2009), set new standards in European river cruising and offer a number of features, which no other European river cruise ship can match. The ship was designed and built in Holland by Europe's best ship builders and under the watchful eyes of Europe's top Caterers. It is a truly are remarkable ship and will make your cruise experience unforgettable.
On board our ship you will savour the luxury of more space than on any other cruise ship in Europe. There are 2 lounges located on the Upper Deck from which you can enjoy panoramic river views, the Panorama Lounge which accommodates up to 150 passengers, and the smaller Adagio Lounge in the Aft of the ship, which can also be reserved for group meetings.
Our culinary staff on board our ships offers sophisticated menus comprised of wonderful soups, the freshest produce and high quality choice cut meats and seafood. Enter the Restaurant and your Maitre d' welcomes you with a bright smile.
Start your day with a lavish gourmet breakfast. Choose from a rich assortment of breads, croissant and pastries, a variety of fresh fruit, yogurt and cereals or smoked salmon. Taste the delicious cheeses, cold cuts and local sausages, completed with our daily regional specials.
Return from your shore excursion and our team of chefs will always try to surprise you with a delicious lunch. Start with mouth-watering hot or cold appetizers, taste the homemade soups and choose from a selection of great entrees. Finish off with a delectable dessert while enjoying spectacular river views.
In the evening, be our honored guest for an elegant dinner or a traditional theme night with a feast of regional specialties. Enjoy delicious cuisine and complimentary free-flowing wines from the local vintners. Our kitchen crew knows how to orchestrate a truly memorable dining experience.